mercredi 11 septembre 2013

back in Meadow

Here comes a point to say that whatever happens I kind of always end up back in Meadow Lake, SK. Who would have thought? Saskatchewan, really ?!? 


I was supposed to spent 10 extra days exploring the mountain but Leonard's truck got stollen and plans changed. So I'm back in Meadow again learning how to shop for a truck. And in addition being told that I drive my car like a race car, that's bad on gas, engine and clutch and that I should change the oil and clean the air filter every time it's due. Yes that's maybe not a big news for car caring people but I obviously ain't that kind ( ^^ ). If you treat your car well it isn't rare that you go over 400 000km. I found 217000 not bad but I guess it's only a start. I'm young, my car is young (or so it appears) so maybe we'll go another 10 000km together. (yes I put 10 000km on her in 4months).

about horses, I'll say it again because She so great : April is AMAZING. thank you marilyn to let me ride her and having put shoes on her.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire